21 September 2012

Bye Bye To You.

If you're reading this, that means I'm already in UK.

I don't think I'll have much time blogging there since I'll be settling down for quite some time.

Regardless, I just want to say,

I'm leaving home. I don't know when it will kick in, but I feel as though I'm holding it down as much as I could.

To my friends,

I'm always there, yet not really worth looking out for. I'll always remember the good times we had, non of this imaginary "changes" that my mind cooked up to stay sane. Even if I'm not the one to talk to, the one to look for help, the one for your shoulder. I was a friend that could have done those. A friend nevertheless.

If I make it through, it'll all because the things that happened in the past, the people I have around and the future that I hoped for.

If not. Well let's just say I'll give it all to see your faces back at Malaysia.

MQ, JA , anyone else that I think is reading, who knows for certain really. I'll miss you all, and will always have a special memory in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment