12 November 2010

Justifying my emotions.

I still can't ignore the fact that most of my friends aren't coming for the prom.
If i did not thought of them as close friends,  i wouldn't be able to justify what i'm feeling throughout the times when i work on it, or even right now.
Members, no need to question my conviction to make this a success, i just wish my friends had given me more purpose.

This friendship, in a way that i can only describe, is slowly fading away for you.
I won't do anything as immature as boycotting hang outs, or when would even have once in a blue moon.
No, as a friend, as a "Yes Man", if one of my friends was going to plan the prom for the next year, i'll definitely go, regardless of the ticket price, time constraint, transportation problem,  or any excuse that could come up. Heck, i'll even go and support the prom committee even if i didn't know them, just because i knew how hard it was to plan one.

Could've just said this in front of them, but i'm just always trying to look into your heart, trying to justify how you gave me the reasons for not coming was of good faith and was also regretting to not able to come, too bad i can't read minds.

Again, i don't blame you, i just blame myself of thinking too much and being too considerate. This is just my opinion, if this does not reflect upon your thinking, you are free to criticise me in the internet or in person.

It's kinda quiet lately.

1 comment:

  1. You're just stress larh, bro. ^^ Come out yumcha someday.

    ReplyDelete