05 June 2011

Nostalgia.

Drinking that wine probably made me a bit woozy. I think i'm posting less frequently as i used to. A good thing or a bad thing? Not sure, but it's definitely not because i'm getting sociable and sharing my problems.

I've been busy though, mostly i've been tasked to work videos for my brother's client's wedding. Going through 16 GB of videos took a total 3 days time to sort out, even after that, we need to burn them into DVDs, things we don't have any experience with. But luckily, turns out fine anyways in the end.

Nowadays I'm living with simple aims, mostly revolving around filmography and my wargame hobby. From time to time, i'm reminded my first year ended quietly. Jeremy mentioned about going a day-trip to Genting a week ago. Didn't happen of course, our bonds are fragile now, so it's not strange to see some of us didn't even consider going on a trip together.

Nevertheless, there's one thing my mum told me recently, is that friends are still friends even if they seldom contact you, the important thing is he/she still remains in contact with you through all this months/years that has passed. She made me realised that I can't accept that fact easily because of the way i view friendship. But when i think about it, how many friends have i contacted for the past month?

You won't use all the fingers on your hands to count, i just generally don't know how to be a friend, huh? The only thing i do "contact" with is the past, the videos. Is that a way of communication? It's a pretty weird one if it is. The only person i see weekly would be Marcus, how about the others? Indecisive and cowardice. That's what keeping me from, doubt. No matter, I'll continue to finish compiling the past videos until they are all done. Only then am i truly ridden of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment