31 October 2011

Why can't I just move on?

There are times, I just want to stay away from Facebook, permanently. There are things I don't want to know, yet regardless, my curiosity gets the best of me, even when I deliberately restrict my area of view.

But through time and time, it's because there is, too many memories inside this account of mine. Deleting my account would mean destroying years of efforts put into memories, something I can hardly foresee of the furthest extent of the resulting consequences if I were to do so.

The Facebook now, is only a constant reminder of who I am now. Still stagnant, hardly ever changing, for the better.

How I wish I could turn back time and make things right. But that is impossible, or something I shouldn't even think about.

When is this feeling going to end? Every good intangible feelings that I have, is that not enough? Can it not be on par with being loved by someone?

I feel so greedy, I have all the things that I normally have, but that one thing I don't, makes the others worthless.

F*ck this, it feels like I'm having PMS or something. Is this how a guy should feel? Why can't I feel better the day afterwards like any other guy?

Why can't I just move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment