06 March 2012

It's for the better, really.

I think most won't notice, as I have started the count-down on deleting my FB account.
In 14 days it will disappear permanently.

It has come to me that I no longer gain anything from the website, the addiction to check it daily has made me feel so wasteful of my time. I might get the occasional notifications of something, but you can say it basically act as storage for the photos and videos I've posted.

If anyone has finally noticed my actions, I hope this form a sufficient explanation as the memories I've selfishly took away without your consent, for this I humbly apologize, I'm really sorry. However, it has to be done sooner or later because it continues to eat me away as I find a reason for myself to keep it.

Facebook maybe the main source for the others as a way to keep in touch but the consequences for me is that other things which should not have occurred to me has been planted inside my mind. The seed of jealousy, lust, hatred had been slowly growing and it continues to grow as long as I dwell in the website for no real reason, the only way to deal with this is to cut the source of all of it and I pinpoint to this social network. I may have originally just felt lonely if not for it but it continue to feed my despair, how? When I see others together, not invited, not a part of it; when I post a status without anyone commenting or giving a sign of notice => It suggests that I'm ignored and alone. In reality, this is most likely not the case, but when you have your mind all to yourself with no interference, this thoughts grow and as you continue such acts.

However, I do hope the state of my mind does not worsen, but to look at the world as bright as it should be. Believing only through the real sight I see, the voices I hear, the heart I will feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment