17 April 2012

Sleepy post.

I'm not sure how to end this, or how to start about it first.

Do you understand the feeling, that you just made an accumulating mistake and it continues to show it's affect?
I know, it's not like college is my only social aspect of my life, but it's still is and hasn't ended yet. Because of that, the effects of  my mistake lingers until (I hope) I get to UK and start a new. I'd rather have my mind focus on the new things in life then to face people that talks to me, now ignore me and people who ignores me suddenly wants to talk to me.

Another 2 or 4 weeks and this will be all over, I won't need to endure the emptiness of their greetings. I can live my life without burdening myself that I still know them and what has happened between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment