29 April 2012

All are according to plan.



A picture for this very bland blog of mine.

Anyhow, final day before my first exam paper begins.
You would think I'm all stressed out by the studying I have done.
On the contrary, I super excited exams are finally here.
Why? Because I don't think about how good my results will be, I just think about how I'm going to tackle the exams. Whether or not I did great does not concern me, only that I did something from the time I used.

I've just memorised my second final answer outlines for evidence.
Things I always forget is that how easy memorising is, because I've already understood beforehand what I'm about to memorise.
Yeah the way I go for my revision is - Understand the area I aim to do, summarise an answer, then memorise.
That way, when exams come, I only need to do memory work instead of understanding/finding sources which takes a lot of braincells.

Fortunately, the timetable seems to be on my side, I haven't really seen it until a couple weeks ago, but all was still according to plan (as the picture depicts what I feel).
I felt that the periods of time between exams was exactly fitted accordingly which subject was difficult for me. Strangely, family law had the longest time for me to both study and memorise, 5 days is a lot of time.
That's I why I can't see how some people complain there is not enough time.
Even for someone like me can manage my time, most people would easily pass the exams since a lot of them are better than me.
Ever since I took the 'study easy, play hard' lifestyle, it's minimum stress level overall.
Except that I have a case of 'emotional distress', which it can't be helped.

Second reason why I'm really excited that exams are coming, although it's a long wait, when it begins - it ends even faster.
I've already have plans for what I should do, whether or not what I would go through during the exams.
The things that are socially important is like what I have previously posted about.
I plan to (at least to my very negative mind believes) annoy and creep people as I call them to unite once again. I really really want to 'annoy' them, especially the girls who I think, is the one avoiding them, in a 'not-perverted' way of course. Other than that, the nerd side of me screams with joy, I can get back to my hobby of wargaming and watching anime.

All fun and games aside, I've planned to learn how to survive and better myself. At the least, I should start losing weight and gaining stamina. Dancing is what I'm doing now, although I plan to run with my dog, swim if the chance is there and doing indoor exercises.

My mind is already stuck at 14th May, which is the last exam paper. On that day I asked my friendly shop owner to let me visit him to get the box of goodies I wanted for a long time, though consequently I want to go to the place I've always wanted to go since A-levels, a quiet place to sit down and enjoy a view. Though I'll visit all sorts of shop afterwards, if I still have the mental strength that is.

If myself reads this again, I want to tell you that life is still good if you try and try and try to look at a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment