28 May 2012

Sad is not a bad thing.

I don't have much to say, I'm feeling sentimentally good now.

Hey, exams are over?

Is life going as planned?

I'm not sure whether I'm accepting reality or changing it.

But things are just fine the way are right now.
Is trying to spend time with friends the right decision?

Being away from social networks, part of me started to realise ignoring the fact that you have friends is not right.
But acknowledge that we are friends, that I have not forget, I believe, is more than enough for me to be fine as it is.

You live not to die, you live so that you remember others. And others will remember you.

It just so happens the circles I had been in, disperses much faster than usual.

Like the lotus, it withers as fast as it blossoms.


My mum always told me, that if you're fated to be with someone, no matter how much you try to leave from them, that person will always stay close in your life. Likewise, if that someone is not, you can't be with that person no matter what you sacrifice.

It's interesting to see that I've seen countless stories from others and experienced the past; I never get the full plot line of my own story. Every person's life is a unique 'print' in this world, not one is exactly the same or to your expectation.

So, I believe I'll just compensate on things that need my time and effort on.
I can never put myself into other people's consideration in life without feeling guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment