01 January 2013

Summary 2012

If I can remember half the things that had happened, wait a sec while I consult my own blog.

I'm back and, damn, I think 80% of the stuff is just crazy sh*t. Oh well, I don't think much has happened anyways.

I'll just try to remember the good and memorable times these, so it won't be in any particular order.

12 THINGS THAT I REMEMBER WAS GOOD.

1. I went to KLCC and watched Amazing Spiderman by myself. It was a, different experience.
2. My brother's wedding ceremony and I was the man in charge of recording and editing them. Wish I had my copy in my laptop. Was a busy time since it was in the middle of examinations.
3. Watched Resident Evil with brothers and one of the sister in law, don't remember which but it's the one that has fake Leon in it and Ada with a heavy Chinese accent.
4. Did some financial stuff related to Visa on my own.
5. Did most of financial stuff in UK, beat myself in the past I guess.
6. DIY steamboat with my family (just freaking remembered) on my birthday.
7. Went to Cameron Highland? Probably.
8. Went to Genting, again? Probably.
9. First time riding in a plane on my own, wouldn't be here if it weren't for that old lady's help.
10. Travelling and living abroad for the first time, ain't that grand?
11. Found a new hobby, archery. I love it.
12. Living in Aberystwyth, my second home, I love it too.

One thing might be true, I don't think I went out on any major event with friends this year at all. Oh wells, not like I wasn't seeing it coming.

And thus the year 2012 ends in 30 minutes. Was it a good year? Probably not the best or the worst but it is a year to remember. Because it's a year that has one of the most life changing experiences I had, a year that leaves a mark where I see the world differently a but more differently.

Oh, after today, would meant that I have been sober for a full year now. Congratulations to myself.

Oh oh, Happy New Year imaginary readers~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment