29 November 2009

feels like the end is near, for blogging

This is my third post in only a day's passing, i don't know, with all the classes starting next few days, i felt that my time of blogging is gonna be less and less frequent and may even stopped all together. I just have that urge to post more while i still have some free time left in me.

Or maybe it's just this flu that's causing me to feel and think weird; i think i fear of not being able to tell the readers anymore about my feelings and happenings as much as i would now. There's too much to talk about but, too little time.

Sigh, too many things are flowing in and out of my mind, if these issues will never be solved, i wish they do not further trouble me in my mind and i would forget it had ever happened. Some things are just made too silly and overly-complicated. Part of me was hurt and saddened when it happened but at the same time, i'm glad it did as i am able to identify the new problems; learn from them and mature from them.

Some times you wouldn't notice what you were doing that MOST of the time was actually wrong until that some one points it out to you or just slap some senses to you.
Sometimes denying that you're wrong MOST of the time when someone says that you are, really just indicates you are just immature minded.

However, we can' really change you no matter what i've stated, it all comes to how stubborn and selfish a person is, such people are deaf to concerned voices. The only way, is to let it happen or never again should we trouble you anymore. It is best we remain static rather than creating more friction with each other, there never really was, a win-win situation, until something happens, someone is either right or we force ourselves to forget such issues had ever occur, to get back our normal lives.

I would agree on the fact that, realizing, understanding and accepting what a person says of what you have done wrong is quite hard to burden and believe it alone. But much more harder when trying to change from it because, its been what you have become for a long time; you get too used on being that and you end up unable to change at all.

As i said before in previous posts, im not matured but in the process of it since i can only try to understand what is my own flaws, yet there are still a lot to understand about myself and others. At least i tried to be helpful to others all the time, but it is not what i'm used to doing since it's all new to me, but i try my best anyways.

About the starting of the next semester, i, felt glad about being able to be at college even if i only had such a short break, i can't imagine how much im gonna miss the express route students afterwards, they probably are feeling the same; College was like a second home for us, almost everyday is spent together in there, it will certainly be lonesome, it will be a weird feeling without the usual people.

I just can't bear the thought of, seperation. My feelings are too dramatic right now, maybe i'm just tired, maybe i'm just getting lonely.

Anyways, although Christmas is still a month's time away, i'm already filled with the spirit, so even though it's still too early, Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment