30 April 2010

What do i do at the last day before and on the day of the exam itself? Nothing.

I've always followed this way of to preparing for exams on the last few minutes, by doing nothing.
Of course it's weird, some people might think i've already prepared a few days or weeks before exam but honestly, i didn't study much at all. Most of the time, i just listen to the lecturer, nothing more; when i get back home i don't study, i pretty much still like to rest or just fool around in the internet for a while cause i have like a few minutes of spare time if i include dinner, shower and internet time, why not take the extra to relax or rest more?


Though the main reason would be i had bad past experiences with last minute preparations. I would likely to forget what i studied a few days or weeks before exam, i'd panicked and finally i would blame myself for not preparing enough.


So why don't i even prepare for exams nowadays? Is it because i'm lazy? Nothing that simple hahah, it just calms me and separate myself from all those moody situations that everyone else has. I wouldn't blame myself because i know last minute preparations are sort of useless to me and enjoy panicking and serious looks of other people, hahah no offence but i still envy your conviction to prepare more for the examination. I've done it for important exams too, trials of important exams and final exams and even for PMR and SPM, on the day of exam i wouldn't touch a single book at school, only when i get back, i open books and even then, i just read them.


One more reason why i do this is because i have a strong faith in myself, in my studies. I've always believed that i will pass through road blocks if have always been able to run on the road for years. 


Before and after an exam i would tell myself "i've went through a lot, even if the results are not what i expected, i trust that's what i'm suppose to earn with the hard work i have done, never disbelieving it's not enough. This is what you chosen, this is what you strived for, this is the result of it, this is what you will get."


I want to live freely and enjoyable throughout, i balance hard work with relaxation, sure i won't be something special in this world but i rather live a life that's simple, as in i'm not totally worthless or totally lifeless. It probably also means i'm quite selfish i guess, i probably get married and have children in my 30s after i've enjoyed my life and helped others in need. After that i would have saved quite some money, marry a person i love and have children with, and spend the rest of my life enjoying family love.


I hope anyone reading this won't immediately disagree with me or agree with me, studying methods are always different for everyone, one that suits a person doesn't always suit another. It just a knowledge to let you know that you can still enjoy life without much suffering. Well, you can say i'm influenced by my religion but my religious beliefs did not control my will, i'm only making decisions with my own mind. Why live a rich life full of aims to satisfactory when you can live a mediocre life that is satisfactory at the beginning?


I've always wondered if i had a girlfriend, would i abandon my friends completely? will my girlfriend let me spend time with other friends? will she abandon her friends completely too? Won't we feel bad afterwards? Because i haven't seen much of otherwise. 


The reason i would only accept is that only if the person you love is really important to you, you'd loved her so much you don't even care if the whole world around you was destroyed, you'd still look at her and hold her. I would only fully accept and support your abandonment from the people around you because you had really found, true love, a love between each other, so pure i wouldn't even have second thoughts about you won't be able to even make through the next few steps, because you'll fly to the top with her together.


Yes, i'm indicating something in my life, i'm also indicating i don't really care about the consequences of my actions when saying the truth because that's what i feel in actuality, when i lie, i destroy a part of my heart, when i say the truth, my heart only gets punched in the face, if it had a face. Saying the truth is hard, making a decision to say it is hard, but what if all it's left is truth to be told and no lies to be made? You can behave in front of me all you want when you see this or don't talk to me about it when there's people around, or rather you want people to disagree or agree with me, your welcomed to do so.


I hate gossiping other people but thats the only way to discuss something serious is behind somebody's back, always having the "don't hurt their feelings" at the back of my mind. For once, i rather want to say it to your face. Sigh, i'm a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment