10 January 2012

A colour that didn't mean anything.

Purple, for some reason I want to talk about it.

People have accused me of it being my favourite colour. Well let's see the proof.


Untitled-1

IMG_0346

IMG_0363

Well, can't deny that I have some form of liking towards it (I have purple clothes too). However, it was not because I naturally did.

You know how they some people leaves a part of them inside you? Well, she left this. Who? Kim. For some reason she contributes the most to the influencing. There might had even been a time I hated this colour or just disliked it. Now almost all parts of my life has some imprint of it. Somehow the amethyst bracelet I wear all the time didn't look as unfashionable as it was before too.

I question it subconsciously all the time, why? You wouldn't be wrong to guess this colour reminds me of her and because it has become my life, I'm reminded almost all the time when I think about purple. You might even say I had feelings, that is true but it is in the past. Though I wouldn't say it's because of time and location that do us apart.

The colour has become of a reminder about the extent to which a girl can influence me. Simply put, the more time a girl actually wants to spend time with me, the more I dance to her tunes in a way. It also represents beauty that I can never obtain as the meaning of the colour suggests. She was after all, an impossibility to be with someone like me. However, things change after 27th March 2011, probably my perception and my behaviour towards the world to be exact. I don't see the cheerfulness from the people around me anymore, nor the social interactions that we normally had.

Not sure but my mum probably realised something from the way I had painted my models, she suggested I was probably dark and gloomy, representing me in a way. Strangely, I thought I never really put any emotions into my works, just my preferences and what looked right.

To be honest, I live quite a dumb single life, even though I preach at how I have grasp the understanding of this world. Yet I don't even know how to change my very mind about this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment