09 January 2012

7th January 2012

Finally, doing some actual blog work. So far have been procrastinating over studies, need to work on that soon.

Went to cousin's wedding dinner, strange thing is that I have one of the hottest cousin (other cousin, not the married one) I know of yet I'm totally uninterested. Guess I'm not one of the guys that only go for looks? Surprise.

Stopped planning for the CNY reunion bla bla bla and just went with the flow, it's going to be steamboat, yay. When this Sunday comes, I'll deem whether it was just joining a necessary social event or something more than that.

The more time I spend in college, the more annoyed I get sometimes. Fortunately, I have my hobbies and personal interests to occupy myself with rather than feeding my despair.

I'm keeping love as straightforward as possible and "flirting" as a snack for the lonely heart.

And that's about sums what is happening now in the 2012. Having a new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment