18 July 2012

Court Moar! Accommodation confirmed.

Single room. It some how feels like a wish I didn't really made but came true.

Living abroad, it still feels like a dream. From the description it seems like a pretty descent and cool place to live. There's no Eden's garden there but I like the simple and clean look.

I wonder who I'll be living with though, asians, caucasians , british, or other foreigners? Although I wrote in my application that I'm more comfortable with my own people back here but my curiosity of the new and different gets the best of me.

But I like to emphasis again, I'm living in my own room. I expected to share a room with someone but I guess not. I can't stop imagining how it's gonna be. It's exciting.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto other matters. Last two weeks ago, I mentioned I went to a movie alone, which I did. Kinda awkward when I get there (I was slightly late) and a couple which was going to the same hall was walking in front of me, almost as if I was stalking them. It was total darkness and I couldn't find a nice seat to watch Spiderman, mainly because I knew no one and was late so the good spots were filled; I sat almost very near to the screen.

The movie itself wasn't bad except that it was in 3D which I spend sometime fiddling with my 3D glasses as it's totally annoying and makes me slightly dizzy. The bad thing about 3D in Malaysian cinemas is that it's not true 3D, it's more like a pop out art in a child's interactive storybook; it's still flat.

Nevertheless, the story itself was descent, better than the previous version, the main character wasn't a pussy and he was never friendzoned by the main female character. The plot was simple, I can't say whether it follows the original but I've never seen this version of Spiderman which couldn't web shot naturally. Instead of just a photographer, he was to some extent a genius; making portable devices that shoot spider webs. I'm pretty much betting he would be the next hero to be in the second of movie of Avengers, if there ever was going to be a sequel; this guy fits so much better than the original one which was a total nerd, since Peter Parker was suppose to be witty and funny.

The action was pretty cool too, if it wasn't in 3D I'd probably enjoyed it better since I'm forced to focus on the things which the movie points towards.

It was a different experience watching a movie without anyone's company, as soon as the movie ends, I walked right out. I bump into a classmate but I guess that's pretty much all. Most of the people that went there were just unknown to me.

I'll be going for the next one this Saturday, not gonna miss Batman for sure. It's good news that I can still enjoy life by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment