27 July 2012

Keeping myself busy, try not to look back.

If you're wondering what other less important stuff I do, here's some pic.

I did some of this..
Broadside Team of Black Moon Cadre

a few of those..
Crisis Suit Team Leaders of Black Moon Cadre


Played this with my brothers,

and this game,

and finally, finished this game.


Oh, not to mention a few cartoons and animes, Adventure Time, Regular Show to be specific.

A geeky life indeed, which I'm quite content with. Though every once in a while I "visit" other people, like their blogs/twitters/facebooks. Curiosity gets the best of me I guess. But I try not to think about my social well-being as much as possible, it gets me down for no reason. I'm reasonably at better terms with myself now since I've locked down on my "visits".

However, soon I'll have to re-use Facebook, to keep contact with my family with pictures and what not. Which I fear I may not have control over my "visits". As my anonymous and/or imaginary readers would know, knowing other's life has a negative effect over my mind which I can't help it.

I just hope, the new life would keep me from looking back. Seeking old friends as a closure for my insecurity is bad for my health, and I mean it seriously.

Till next time, readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment