25 July 2012

What would I do every-UK-day.

There's a very high chance I either vlog or take dozens of pictures everyday when I'm there.

Less than two months and counting. Have I told you I'm going to miss a lot of things back here? I think I have, but probably not specifically you.

There's something to be brace for here. Reminiscing the past is a rather different from reminiscing the place where the past happened. Leaving my home would be like leaving my memories back because not many things will remind you of your past when you're going to live in a new place.

I've been reminded a lot about the times when I helped managing the prom. Mainly because when I drive to the EMS or VFS centers, I bypass Renaissance Hotel. Somehow fate guides me back to my past, no ominous reasons I reckon, it's really just me.

The memories are still fresh, since it's still less than a year, though feels much longer than. I guess it's because it was one of the final best days of my life college life. It was the final days I interacted with considerable amount of people, the day I first performed on a stage even for a brief moment.

But the night itself wasn't all good, I realised one can't enjoy the event when one manages it at the same time. It was one of those days that you regret not being honest with your feelings with someone you like. It really felt like I blew off my big chance. The rest was pretty much downhill and history.

Sometimes I question myself, whether I'm ready to aim high or be in a relationship. Now I have to continue pondering overseas.

I've lost the chance to talk to anyone honestly and wholeheartedly, now I bear the consequences.
And yet now, I accept them honestly and wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment