19 December 2012

Just this one time, I want to be simply honest.

I couldn't say I have truly loved a girl, because I liked all the girls I had lovingly talked with.
I am simple and easy as that, because I rarely talk to be people, and even less when I can tell someone about my feelings.

People expect a man to be straightforward and shallow in his personality, to be emotionally strong. I try to behave in such a way, but my heart just disagrees with me, deep down inside I feel very frail and weak.

Love is too selfish a word if the other person doesn't feel the same way, but I am selfish.

Is it so wrong for a person to put so much thought in a person's simple gesture of kindness to your well-being?
I feel broken, lost-whatever you want to call it. This introverted personality of mine, I hate it. This simple non-life changing fate that I have, I hate it.

I'm jealous, of the things normal people like to do, which I never like doing. Why are there so little people like me?
If I had wish, it's a wish to have more people like me, so I wouldn't feel so different.

So I wouldn't feel like I'm a freak, a weirdo who loves someone just because she cares, for that tiny part of your life.

Just this one time, I want to be simply honest to myself.
I just want someone to love me and be with me, for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment