04 December 2012

Re bow bow bow curve

Last Wednesday, I went on a club trip to Bow Sports, guess what they sell. Most awkward trip I've been to, the seriously think I was the first only ever Asian to be on the trip, yay for being first? But it's different and fun nonetheless, although I wished I brought my earphones along, there was a lot of waiting involved and I don't like having nothing to listen to.

I wasn't expecting anything grand really, British buildings are mostly boring if you ask me, though the shop being partly a warehouse wasn't in my mind when went on the Google Car.



My recurve bow in all its shiny silver and all the pounds it sucked out from me. There are arrows and bags too that I bought. Was sad that not much of the stuff came with purple as an option.
I only get to string my bow on Saturday because *gasp* I didn't know how for sure.


And I still haven't shot it, anxiously waiting for Wednesday.
Although this is just me talking to myself, thanks to the club for giving me this opportunity and my seniors Dave and Emily for teaching me the bow stuff.

I'm really glad I picked up on archery. Wouldn't know how dull my life would be here if I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment