05 September 2009

5 Min Post

As you all know, econs class was splitted and although i went to the 'better' class, i didn't feel like celebrating or feeling abovely happy about, well, less time to befriend you guys which is really a major downside in my opinion, so i was more of shocked and sadden by the news than excited about it. So.. not really a time to cheer or say "I made it!" as i have mentioned before in one of my much more older posts which regarded about SPM and change of classes similar to the situation now.

I've also decided to try and plan something to get us together; maybe even a little chat on some free times. I may meet negative feedbacks from me and if it was the me before, i would have given up but not now, not in the future anymore, don't really care, i'll just try until you get sick of me calling your number.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment