20 September 2009

It's been more than a week.

Uhhh got i find myself buried with things to do this past few weeks, even the break isn't helping me much to get some free blogging time... and now i've kinda lost that conviction to continue blogging but somewhere deep down inside of me still wants to anyways.

What more can i say? Exams, maths studies, videos, friends and family; All of them need to be planned out to have efficient time for each of them but mostly its just exams bugging since next week i'm gonna have to re-exam my maths paper, yeah i kinda suck at that but it's no big deal.

Heh, in truth it has only been a week since the last time i posted something to my blog although it actually felt like a few weeks time.

Would i say this was a bad week? Nah, actually only a bit on the side of 'bad' and more to the 'good' side. Sure exams stresses me a lot and a lot of reading(just reading) needs to be done. I've made my mind to think everything has it's advantages and disadvantages as most questions in test you would answer so why not life itself? Hence, not everything you've done are always negative or bad but there are always something good in whatever you've accomplished. Although this exam may suck this time but i made myself more prepared for the latter exam; the final exam.

Did i took pictures and videos this week? Yes ..and a bit more on the 'no'. Yup, the bad side about exams are that you put more effort into studying and forgo the less important things though which in dependence of time. But i'd still manage to muster enough materials to make my videos, it's starting become one of my hobbies too, be it a good thing or a bad thing for others or for myself; i'm still doing something i pretty much love to do.

But then again, there won't be much motivation if i'm just doing this for the sake of it, it's actually because my friends and family are supportive of this hobby of mine. Without their approval and support, i think i would've already stopped half way and would not even make the series WHIC?

So i thank you all, friends and family for supporting me and guiding me, thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment