24 September 2009

A trip, that never ends.

Back from Sunway/Curve trip will former schoolmates.. and i gotta tell you something, i was first expecting a not so good trip since i wasn't a water-loving guy and this trip main fun was going to Sunway Lagoon. Well, again i was totally wrong and i'm glad i was, IT WAS AWESOME.

Throughout the entire trip, i would always think, this is real; it's happening; i'm not dreaming; it had happened. Even now i would think that trip was just a mere dream, maybe because i'm not used to this sort of things; maybe i was just only me but every trip i have went with friends are always exhilarating, never actually boring.

So it seems that there is still some of that bond between my friends, it had always holding onto me; kept on reminding me that life isn't as cruel as i would of always thought, yet it still forgets from time to time. But to remind me, i need only to witness the happiness of the people around me, then in turn it will also give joy to my world too.

Though the trip was most awesome but i'd still miss my family and would occasionally think of my college buds, they're also an awesome bunch . The trip has never swayed my feelings to only a side of me, they have always been equal to all the people i know.

Vids are still pending to be made since i don't really have much free time now.
I've been keeping my feelings and thoughts for too long because of my ever busy life, right now i'm barely staying awake to finish this post, that's how i would put it, T's that important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment