13 October 2009

About the exam, nope, you talk about it.

I'll leave the rantings and the feelings about the exam to the other people since probably it doesn't really matter who wrote it when you readers would have gone through most of the others about exams and what not. Actually i just don't feel like updating boring stuff like my exam, who really wants to know?

Anyway, life's been going up and down like a stock market graph recently, mostly it's going down. When i mean down it doesn't actually mean life's bad but mainly about remembering things that are bad about me, the worst of myself.

Doesn't really feel any good knowing i'm such a selfish slob, around friends and family, around everyone, doesn't feel bad either, that's why sometimes i really hate myself.

I haven't really said anything about why i'm selfish right? Well maybe because part of me still thinks that it's not really selfish, i'm just being ignorant about things. But I think in actuality, i just have a lot of excuses to be selfish, i use education as an excuse to escape responsibilities and help people when they need it. Nope, i just think for myself, how i have my own needs and my own suffering. Not for a single time comparing or knowing how others feel about me.

I have said i would change many times but another excuse comes naturally to prevent any change at all, my personality. Ideas, thoughts, feelings.. i can't believe for a person who has a brain that can properly think, cannot immediately, think for other people first, it's always for self-interest. I feel every action i have taken, were all for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment