09 October 2009

I don't know, maybe i'm just confused.

Firstly i need to give condolences to Junior for his lost of a friend and sorry for the dramatic post i made just a while back, usually i'm not that easily succumb to my emotions but dunno why something like that could break me apart. I have to admit though, i think socially i'm not doing that well.

But don't worry, i think i'm ok now if compared to the last time.

Well as the title says, i'm confused on the subject of my stressfulness; i seem to be really relax about my exams, almost zero worries on it, then again this is off set by problems on my social life. Although i'm almost carefree on my studies, there's always those social problems bugging me, always making me emo. I think most people are like that but for me i guess almost all the time these problems always resurface to haunt me 24 hrs. Which totally irritates me when i would try to study properly.

There's always a belief that being single is better than a couple that had been separated. For me though, i think it's better to have your heart broken for once or twice than having to have your heart ache for what seems to be a long time if not forever. Yeah i have my problems being single, it's not really that easy to ignore and avoid temptations that are near to me since.. my heart is easily swayed by girls and i have that morality called 'being a gentleman', can't deny that fact. But then again i have a brain that i think i use too much and can still be hesitant and choosy on girls. Therefore, making me think useless crap day in day out, it's actually quite stressful to the mind.

I don't know, maybe you can tell me why do i think so much, i'm really confused on the subject of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment