23 October 2009

Sometimes i think i just might lose it, like right now.

I think i'm ok now.. or so i think, actually right now this morning my head and my body are aching really badly, like having too much alcohol and having a hangover. But damn recently, i'm having super weird dreams which makes me really uncomfortable when waking up, head's filled with lots of question marks and blurry mind.

Ugh.. i think i'm getting better now, maybe i used the computer for too long(that's what my mum said) and i agree on that point, just when i stopped going to college and 'rest' at home, almost all the day i spent surfing the net, playing games oh... and not to mention 6 hours video editing. Should probably take better care of myself and get myself a life, hahah.

Oh again, thanks to all who watched the vids, i really appreciate that you have wasted 14 minutes of randomness. hahah but seriously, i'm glad. Hmm, when i think about it, maybe, just maybe, i make them because i miss you all, girls and guys, especially you girls, hahah. I, myself, found happiness in those vids; it brings a smile to me during those gloomy days or days without being at college or the other way round; without seeing you in college.

Hmm.. probably all of this sound kinda bullsh*t to some(if not all) of you since during college times, i seem to be like a mindless, stalking, creepy, dorky cameraman that takes pictures and videos without anyone noticing. To say the least, the door to my heart ain't that easily opened for anyone and i don't think i have opened up to anyone and if i had, maybe only a few selected family members i guess; friends, not a single one i think, i only show them all those cold, dorky and clumsy side of me.

So the only way now is through texts, thats why it seems i'm pretending to be heartless to you all. Believe it or not, that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment