01 February 2010

Summarising January, the first month of any year.

The last few posts, i think most of them were made when i'm totally tired after midnight. I don't seem to have time to properly post some random fact about me, i could only write really emo posts when i'm dead tired and stressed from a busy day, my mind's just not thinking right after all that.

Anyways, January 2010. I would honestly say, it has always been a dull month, in my high school times it's always "Awww, school is starting again.". Last year, it was also quite dull, ironically it was the holidays that made it more boring, had nothing to do, secondary school friends had either started school or were busy with work which, i had a lot of time at home dancing and all that stuff until i get sick of it.

I guess this January is the best one i had in my entire life. I managed to meet new friends, to be closer with them, to have fun with friends and so much more that i think i spent more time outside than at home. I enjoyed filming and taking pictures each passing week, there's always something different, it's not that i'm obsessed with it, it's just that i want to capture every little things in my life(using your title again, Kim, hahah). It may seem not significant at all taking dozens of pictures each week, but i believe one day both myself and all the others that were captured in them, will reminisce about it when we're older and start looking back at the times we had together.

To be honest, i never thought i would continue to make the series because i think not many people in the series are interested. After some time and some encouragement, i guess i had a change of heart, even though there wasn't of an audience, but the people that watches it, that supports me, solely for these people i'll continue no matter what. If worse comes to worse, nobody watches it, easy, i'll just change a little around the title and it'll just be for me. Either way, i like making them and i like it even more when the people i love acknowledge and accept it.

I really love my family and college friends, they are really kind to me, but i feel useless because i can't do much to help them out. I wish i was a bit more confident, a bit more brave, a bit more intelligent, a bit more thoughtful for them. I think all this time i put alot of effort in my life, it's because i wanted to please them, help them and support them but i guess now it wasn't enough.

Another appreciating family and friends day for me.

I like to thank my parents for giving me this opportunity to experience a social life and continue to study in higher education institutions, i thank them to give me freedom that is quite sufficient.

I have to thank my brothers, Kah Leong, Kok Leong, Boon Liang, they have been always advising and supporting of what ever troubles i encounter. If they didn't exist, i don't know what i'll be doing during those days when i only stayed home, hahah.

Junior, Marcus, Kean Hoe, Kimberley, See Wei, Jo Ann, Lee Tat, Elaine, Chew Teng and oh so many others. I think you all made a 180 degrees turn in my life, i seriously can't imagine what i would be like if i never met all of you guys and girls. You all had spent time on me even though i haven't been able to talk or do much in return, just for that i'm really grateful that you all are always there for me.

Last but not least, all the friends i made throughout my life, i have to thank you all too, for helping me to grow. Some things are just not meant to be but know that, we had once crossed our paths and made changes to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment