31 January 2010

What's there to write?

January's coming to an end, it;s like each of the month i had felt really long, maybe because there was a lot of things happening day in day out. The fortune cookie i ate was kinda right, this year is going to be a happy one.

I would say my needs in this life has all been satisfied more than enough by my friends and family. Anything else that made me sad, probably i made it all by myself, there wasn't really much of significance in trying to win her heart, i would say i'm more rational than drowning myself with unmet love for her. I made a promise to my mum and i plan to keep it that way, she has already seen my brothers' fall and she doesn't want that happening to me too.

As much pain is currently in my heart, once a promise is made, it strengthens my determination. But it will never erase my mind of her, almost never would i miss a day of thoughts about her. My mind will always say no, my heart will always say yes, unfortunately, the mind controls my actions. If you guys know what i'm saying, please understand that i can't be chasing love, i will be putting my future with even more risks as it already has.

What's left i can do is just having hopes and dreams, doesn't matter what kind of temptation i would get.

No comments:

Post a Comment