04 May 2010

I have been keeping it ever since.

I've a secret to tell for sometime, well, i say it's a secret because i only haven't said one thing about it.


That's just something i've kept for quite sometime, i bought it from Sabah, at that point in time i was just crazy about a certain game which had this heart sign for the game's title. Supposively a necklace but subsequently i didn't wear it cause, well, it was sorta gay wearing a heart around your neck for no reason.

However, this thing is just too precious to throw away, in a way it's beautiful to me even though it may just be some piece of coloured metal. So i've kept it with me through all times ever since.

It's been more than a year i think, once in a while i take it out and have a look, wondering why do i still keep it even though i was not as interested in the game as before. To tell you the truth, i had another reason to keep it.

I wish to give it to someone,
someone i truly love and would sacrifice anything for. This heart is a symbol to that very love and sacrifice i would make for her, it's a symbol of the true love i'll find. Once i've looked at this heart, i'd always grasped it tightly in my hand before i put it back into my wallet.

Somehow though, whenever i'm interested in a girl or maybe in love with, i'd think about this heart and ask myself..

"Is this heart worth giving to you forever and ever for you to keep?"

I really hope it's you. I really want to make an effort for it to happen but i'm such a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment