03 May 2010

One more selfish reason ;\

I think i found myself another reason why i've been doing the series.


Sure i maybe doing it to be acknowledged as a friend. But after doing it for such a long time, it kinda grows on you.


What i've heard and i've seen have been totally different, to be honest i realize i'm not much of person noticing problems until people tell me about it. I'm quite clueless and helpless to the situations my friends are in, sad actually.


But it's actually not a bad thing from another point of view. I only see happiness in people, i can see some people are bad but not about their problems. Through the lens of my camera, that's what i've all been seeing, smiles, tired looks, blur looks.


I haven't taken a look that's sad.


That's why i think what i've doing is that i'm afraid the first times we met, the times we've been together, the first times we laugh together, the first time we played together; we'll forget and only remember what is happening now. I don't know why, have you truly forgotten what's important between us? Something so important that makes things like this ignorable, have you forgotten we were once good friends?


I don't know how many of you would do this but, try to look back at the episodes i've uploaded, the very times we thought we had something really special, a bond, true friendship. I've never given up hope or had been pretending we were hi-bye friends. We were good friends and STILL ARE. 


Can you really simply ignore this memories? This memories that i cherish so much, don't you reminisce it when such a time comes?


Nobody's perfect but nobody is unforgivable. Stop wondering why it had happen, start wondering why you were friends at the first place. I admit i have my own problems with some of you all, but that's hot air that hasn't been cooled down but by realizing it i'm able to slowly forgive you and myself for being pissed.


Forgive and forget, you have done it before, you can do it again. I really hope, by continuing the series, i'm able to at least make you realize that what i've captured, is happy times between friends and always, remember our bonds, are unbreakable even if you think you can.


There's always something we left behind in each others life, and that's friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment