31 May 2010

Some things never change [My May Summary]

[Off Topic] Ok have to make this quick, exams are a only tomorrow away from now and i'm not even at half way with my revisions. But after Wednesday, my whole life will seem to have broken free from and enclosed barrier of gloom and despair, lots of things i want to do are ahead of me and well at looking past my self inflicted emotions and start anew.

Another months passing is but of a 1/12 of a year had passed and only a tiny part of my life had been ended, yet things can change dramatically even in a period of one second. If i would compare my stress level between May and April, i think it's more higher but more specific in nature, mainly because of the coming examination but on the contrary, i'm more particularly stressed over social problems. That's the thing of my past though if anyone's reading this emo-ish blog are concerned, yeap, i recover easily, why? I'm emotional but i'm still a guy, nuff' said. Regardless, with all that misery going on i still find times to enjoy myself, life's not all bad, you know.

Here's the summarised list of what i've done this month, little that is productive.

May Summary

1. I watched great movie - Gran Torino(Recommended)
2. I was a cameraman for my brother on the day his registration in marriage.
3. I'm beginning to do sit ups and pumping whenever i can.
4. I played only a few games this month which is a surprise for me.
5. I am pretty screwed up in college(Anti-social + insensitive)
6. I pathetically confessed about my love which made me do 5.
7. I only memorized cases for my exam.
8. I became a fan of Perfume(See video post below, recommeded)
9. I became a music searching program for Kim's weird mixed taste of music.
10. I built some miniature models with some that i share with Marcus and Junior, waiting for more.
11. I first time slept for 12 hours and haven't eaten for 15 hours.
12. I first time studied for more than 10 hours outside of my home with a few others.
13. I ate at Las Vacas with two older brothers, yummmmy.
14. I first time studied alone at a cafe called Kitchen Creatures(thanks to Marcus) for just measly 3 hours.
15. I'm growing my hair to shoulder length.
16. I saved a fly that was drowning in my Old Town Enriched Chocolate drink.

Well, i think i just saved the trouble for you of having to read boring emphasizes of each things i did this month. Saves me the trouble of having to put time-wasting daily routine posts which i think you and i don't really give a damn why i said Kim has weird mixed taste of music, why i gotta thanks Marcus or why i saved a frigging fly, riiiiiight?

There's things i'm proud to do, that confession of mine, i'm proud of it, it clears the air for me if not for both of us, it destroys any suspicions anyone that is having. And it seems, there's not much of a difference afterwards, it's just deep feeling, though for normal teenagers that has no balls, it would probably kill themselves if they did it. What's my state of my mind now? Do i still want to find love? For the first question, yes i'm fine, again, because i'n not a kid anymore. As for the second question, i would be delightful to say yes, in a way, i became casual with it. I'll just reach for any girl right now, not to sound like a player of course but, it's because i don't want to have a clinging feeling on people thats all. So, be casual about love then, what's wrong with eating eye candies and liking every girl you think you're interested in. Sounds a lot more fun then having to like only one.

In the end though, not to contradict myself, but one day, one day i'll accept back that clinging feeling for a girl, and when that time comes, i'm going all out for her.

PS: Anyone trying to be busy body and ask me about this, i'll of course ignore you, but you're someone i'm not close with is asking me about this, just remember what i'm thinking when you ask about it, i would think:

"So? Why is this your business?" *The rest would be harshly cursing at you to go away*

Just remember that when you ask about this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment