02 September 2010

Nothing to share? maybe that's about time.

Nothing personal to write about, isn't really a bad for me. Means i'm getting back to myself, seeing that there's less and less frequent blog posts about emo stuff. Yay for me~

So back to daily stuffs as usual? Not so much. Since i still think talking about daily stuffs is boring unless it is otherwise not boring stuff.

But i do have something to talk about. Since i decided to stop WHIC and watched a lot of youtube vids, mainly about Wong Fu Production. I've decided to only do interesting entertainment material, of course i will still record special and unique memorable stuffs that i do with my friends and family. I haven't given up on doing "Memory Videos", yeah that's what i'm going to call them now and WHIC is a "Memory Series" which i would eternally keep them in facebook. I'm planning to start my own youtube sensation but it's kinda hard to pull off since i'm lacking creative ideas to make a steady flow of vids at youtube. I was thinking about the idea like Wong Fu Production, where they have videos about what special event they are doing in life and occasionaly putting up both funny and interesting vids.

Of course, i had thought about doing this alone, but i would still like someone starting this with me, the most important part in this project would be having friends that are willing to sacrifice the time and have the skills to create a great video, skills like video editting, directing, acting and musical capabilities. Doing all of this with just me takes too long and may end up uploading just one video each month and a crappy one. Anyone willing to try to become famous in Youtube?

I do have the main ideas stuck in my mind, the categories i can do, like music videos, dance, action, comedy and real life. The most i can do by myself is real life i guess but i'm not entirely sure what's going to be so great about a guy that keeps talking to a camera while walking around the world. I'm not really good at singing but i know a few who does, anyone interested in making a music video or a choir? Which then comes to legality of music in the videos, copyright infringement, hate that, so if i have no idea how to make background music then i'll have to make videos without them or risk having to get a lawsuit if my vids get famous.

So many things to consider, but it all comes down if i have the will to do this, it's been one of my dreams since i started filming constantly when i met my college friends. The idea of doing a interesting video together with them, is still there. But it's only recently that i was truly thinking of making a video, not for the purpose of capturing special moments, but to make it solely for entertainment and the fun of making it.

So after this post has been written, i'll start making one, given any chance. I'll always ask for a hand, and only upon acceptance will i take that helping hand.

Do you want to try this with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment