29 September 2010

Still busy. i think even more.

Finding a hard time to blog now, life's been filling up my weeks in all kinds of ways recently, mostly for the better.

So what's new? so far classes are just getting started. i haven't really shared or talked much with my friends recently, you know who i'm talking about. Didn't really made any new friends as others has wondered, but you can say i've "rekindled" some candles, since voluntarily working for the prom planning committee though, i've met some new faces and old faces, more or less we've enjoyed working together as from what i've seen, i don't like to get into disagreements but i guess it's unavoidable when people are too stubborn to sacrifice and accept opinions or ideas to get into a compromise. I wonder why is it so hard to trust then to doubt someone's capabilities or to grant someone's wishes and forgo your own for their happiness.

I'm surprised that i'm the only one who had emphasized this matter thus far in my blog. Why the sexism? why the attitude? why the bad-mouthing? Why the hate?

Where's your compassion? this isn't a business or a company as far as i treat and believe it as so, and i treat my members as equals, as friends; not my boss or my subordinates for any matter. Everyone should do their very best and just be forgiving of each other, maybe until the prom has been finished, either successfully or not we went through  sweat and tears together.

If you value a person by how much he/she works and the quality of it, your going to be everyone's boss and everyone will quit their job. If you had something valuable taken away from you, like you're position/job/task and dim the person as bad and became frustrated and angry in the process, then you're as clueless as the frog in the well and as childish as a kid who got his/her toy taken away.

Seriously, love each other, forgive each other, just don't hate and curse a person. You're better than that. If i'm wrong then criticize me, i'm open to any arguments that are against or supporting me. I will always stay by how i live and the codes i follow.

This is me telling my readers that life is easier when you don't take things too serious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment