18 December 2011

A clean break.

[Michele, if you're only reading this now, don't look at the previous posts! Depressing posts is not for your eyes and brain!]

Today's the day I went to a gaming convention called Magacon, the service they provide is not so bad really, overall every staff I encountered were quite helpful and friendly, even the organiser himself squeezes a bit of time to help me with my trivial issues.

I expected the place to be crowded, the environment in the KDU hall ain't, there's giant pillows in the middle actually for people to lie down or sit lazily, pretty interesting indeed. Though my main purpose had to be finishing the achievements in order to get a 250 bucks voucher for GW products. One thing's left in the list, surprisingly, most of the things needed to do were easily down, except for the trivia, personally asked by a GW direct employee, a British no less. But he was kind enough to pass me with less 'obscure' questions as he stated, calls himself TJ.

I never thought about playing other stuffs than just watching Marcus in the tournament, I ended up all over the places. I'm hoping to meet more people actually, one of the volunteering staffs were, easy to talk with, probably because the ice was already broken whilst we played Monopoly Deal. It's nice to talk to a girl outside of my college, somehow reminds me of the past. However, never quite got her name nor her face remembered, but she was definitely made cranky because of Kean Hoe's idiotic straightforwardness.

One thing I do wonder though is that are the girls volunteering to work in the help are actually interested in gaming though. They were in the college's gaming club so I presumed so, but girls that pretty likes to play video games? I could be dreaming really.

In any case, I'm still going for the event in the morning again the following day, haven't participate in the painting competition yet and the last achievement needs to be achieved. And probably meet that girl again. I do wonder what this means though, I feel a bit confident that I can do it. Do what, I have no idea how to even talk properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment