02 December 2011

I wonder...

I wonder why nobody asked if I wanted to go to the prom before it was too late.

I wonder why nobody asked if I wanted to see them depart from the airport.

I wonder why they don't remember my birthday.

I wonder why people stopped asking me to karaokeing.

I wonder why people stopped going out with me.

I wonder why we can't all go to trips together anymore.

I wonder why we separate into smaller groups.

I wonder why nobody sees me that I'm really alone.

I wonder why I hate seeing others sharing laughter.

I wonder why I can't make new friends anymore.

I wonder why there is no interest in talking to the ones that I still can.

I wonder why I stopped planning trips for everyone.

I wonder why I never knew you all went without me.

I wonder why I'm so negative.

I wonder why I'm so hurt right now.



I wonder why they have someone, and I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment