25 December 2011

Sickness leading to a weird dream.

Just gotta be quick before I forget this dream, strange thing is that it's probably the cause of my sore throat, almost half of the night i spend resisting and diverting my mind from the pain just by swallowing saliva. But once I got better, the dream starts.

Short dream, just that it was about the same as this one, only that someone created a 'dream system' that is in it's beta stages, I vividly remember the name of the server I joined, "Minornail" or something like that because I deliberately tried to memorise it.

I would guess (filling the gaps here) the system was designed to avoid the need for people to be physically be at another place far from where we are residing, but still required something like passports and vivas to be there. I'm saying this because I was probably at UK studying for my final year, strangely with some form of Japanese architecture throughout the buildings.

It was definitely fun, though I can't remember who the people around me were but they felt really familiar. There were virtual pets you can play with, the only pets I saw were one white and one black puppies, they were smart to the extent they could carry little umbrellas during rains or easily learn something that you taught them. It was also snowing, but I didn't do much in the snow. I however dreamt about flirting with some girl, was quite fun until the creator or administrator was in the server too, his presence just didn't fit in the world.

Not long after, I was at a Chinese restaurant, not the elegant kind but  it was outdoor, with rusted roofs and had a very traditional and old feel towards the way it is. Food was super expensive but strangely I could pay with ringgit, was looking around me, half of the tables were filled with people I was familiar and the girl I was with, and the creator/administrator was there too. That dreamed ended with when a near by chimney from probably a factory started smoking alot, I was thinking, it's not about to explode right? *BOOM* it did.

I was in no danger but I immediately 'disconnected' from it, came back to the 'real world' but it's not for any longer before I really woke up again. "Curse my sickness!" as I said to myself, I probably coughed or something.

However, I could dream a bit further afterwards but it was totally something different and even shorter and more random now.

  It was another reality, I was in my bedroom but shared three other people, one is the same bed with brother, the others were two other girls, either step-sisters or real sisters, note I don't have sisters in real-life, hence the alternate reality. From what I can tell, they were kinda bossy and loving in some way. I can't remember much besides the fact that we were getting prepared for bed and the scenes afterwards were too random to be certain as a continuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment