12 November 2012

Hey.

Off topic sentence here:
If you want to, we can talk like normal people talking through the internet. There is no need for indirect implications that leaves me wondering if I'm just being paranoid. Either way, reading anything from here is just mentally bad for yourself and others (like I said, I know), This blog is my dump site for emotional crap that I eventually forget about. If I'm that despicable or pathetic to know, it shouldn't be hard for you to stop reading.


Anyways, I like to update on more practical stuff.

Cooking, I've been learning to make sandwiches by just randomly experimenting with different kinds of meat, marinating them the same to see which tastes best, so far it's either beef or pork that tastes the nicest. I've been getting the hang of making omellete too, I realise 3 eggs is always the minimum to mix vegetables into it or else there won't enough egg for it to stick with.

It has by far saved me a lot of money on food. Although sandwiches is not the only things I make, it's the most easiest and fastest way to fill my tummy.

My hobby on minis is finally progressing at a satisfying rate now, it has been keeping me company most of the time. I've bought all that I want and it is just a matter of having the time to finish them all. I miss the shop back home, the club here has a very limited time to play and I'm busy around those days.

Busy as in on Wednesday I have archery to practice. So moving on to shooting arrows, Those few times I get to practice is very precious to me, I like it alot even though the couple doesn't come often because I genuinely wanted to become good at it. I look forward to the day I have could happily say "I own a bow". The coach that is teaching is not bad either, I realise everything about shooting an arrow has a factor to keep the mind onto, like the posture of your body, position of the arms, flexibility of the arrow, strength of the limbs of the bow etc...

Regardless, I have rather weak fingers when I pull the string of the bow and weak arm strength. Have been doing push ups and bought myself a shooting glove ever since.

There will be a beginner's competition soon and I like to join it.
It's just the initiation process for the club that I don't look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment