27 November 2012

Can' remember or don't want to remember?

Hahahah, do you realise how far down "love" is on the list of things I can do?

Hilarious.

Given the way I've been living, it's a miracle that there are still friends that talk to me.

I wonder how quick it was the number of friends I have dwindled down since this year.

I don't even remember half of the things that had happened this year, the classes on my second year are as cloudy as my memories during secondary school years.

Did it passed so meaninglessly? Recalling it gives me a headache. Silly me, I have my blog. 

Though I'm not sure I want to remember.



In other news

Feeling better nowadays, mainly because I have other things to look forward.

I've bought a couple of shirts online, found out I like online shopping, most laziest shopping one can do. Let's hope I have enough for CNY.

The next best thing I look forward to, is getting my own bow. The archery club I joined had set up a trip to a place called Wolverhampton where a shop called BowSports to have us all get our own archery gear this Wednesday.

It's very costing though, I need to spend about 250 pounds inlcuding other things than just the trip. Another way of looking at it though, that is how much one army of miniatures that I play costs. So technically I'm buying another army, in the form of a kick-ass bow.

If you looked at my calender, you would think I'm some sort of maniac(maybe already am) because I wrote "archery" a lot in it. To be clearer, it's on the days that I have a session to train. Though I also calculated how many days is that (82). Still normal.

You could say it's only pure passion that's driving me to pursue archery. When there's so little you can do for fun here, the few you have becomes the things you constantly have in mind.

It's only because of this reason or at least mostly, that I will miss Aberystwyth a lot. The club members with positions will definitely be people who I'll remember even if they won't get to know me much, but I guess being the only committed Asian member might make me stand out.

But I'm here only for less than a year, then I have to say my goodbyes, goodbyes that may prove to last a very very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment