04 May 2009

Day 54 – Thinking and Writing Day

Day 54 – 4th May 2009

Yup to sum it up from Day 50 to 53 and the poem i made, i used most of my time today doing so after i had my morning class today. Reasons are today’s i sucked again socially; i managed to frigging eat lunch by myself after failing to ask some college mates to go, i felt so bad i hit myself in the face while they walk away, i felt so bad i was about swear publicly, luckily i didn’t.

When i was boarding the train, i was half awake, half dreaming since there wasn’t much of people on board as it was in the afternoon. Then i knew this won’t help me much so i closed and meditated for a while, i was a bit later that day and started writing.

When i start writing, i probably can’t stop cause all those feelings were overflowing into my fingers although only a little is converted into words. To keep me relaxed, i would listen songs which were soft and peaceful. Well, after that i watched an old animation as i listened to one of it’s beautiful soundtracks i decided to do so, it was a nice movie although a bit short but touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment