05 May 2009

Day 55 - A Night for Relaxing Work

Day 55 - 5th May 2009

Tiring afternoon class today, although sitting in a class for just three hours isn't much but to fully concentrate on that period of time is tough for me mentally. Just when the class finishes, i can feel my brain strained from all those focusing, heh. Anyways luckily today my dad came to fetch me and i get to drive back home , yay.

Home sweet home, except i had to finish some unfinished assignment from last week tonight. Fortunately i have my cute Lil Happy for me to help do it in my room. While working on it, i had a little chat with this girl i met in the internet, it was weird but still it was nice. Today was almost perfectly nice for me although i felt really tired today, i just wish for a longer period of happiness in my daily life. Nevertheless, happiness is hard to have but it is always needed for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment