15 May 2009

Day 63-66 - Friend Infection

Day 63 - 13th May 2009

Morning and afternoon class today, went early to college so i managed to switch on Lil Happy(my laptop) and get some blog-work done, fortunately she was small which meant that i can do my works almost anywhere; even in the train but there is the fact about the dangers from thieves i guess.

I've been worrying about Ramon, the guy who always sits beside me, he's now sick two days ago. Not H1N1, just a common flu; he was coughing repeatedly throughout the day which leads the concern to my health. I knew i was going to be infected and symptoms will start appearing later on, i was just being ignorant. Well nothing i can, just waiting for that moment come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 64 - 14th May 2009

Free day at last, did some research on diets and health related things today, just wanted to know how i can have a better figure that's all; so that afternoon i used for doing some exercises. Went outside to buy some flowers with my mom and Max.

After that we ate lunch, i was thinking about the glasses i bought and currently waiting for it to be finished and now a few days has past. Since the shop was near to where we were eating lunch at. So we decided to check if it's done and surprisingly, it was. Searched from a few dozens of other spectacles; this was the one that caught my eyes continuously.



It's a nice spectacle with the shining sides colored dark blue and black plates holding the top of the lens; but definitely, it feels different from my old one. Coincidently, my old one is of the similar colors, hah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 65 - 15th May 2009

About Ramon, the guy who was sick; well, actually today i started to feel woozy and weak. No doubt i was infected from him, nice, but i didn't put into much concern since it's just a flu. Unfortunately, since i was sick, i couldn't do much of anything major except wasting time on the internet.

Hmm, can't think of anything to write today, mostly it's just playing computer games for most of the day, cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 66 - 16th May 2009

Still feeling weak but my throat is starting to feel sore. Only now i confirmed myself to be sicked; hate being sick, can't do anything about it; can't do anything else. For all the time to be sick why does it have to be now? With all the virus outbreaks, my parents don't really think my illness is serious though, weird.

Well, not that i want to have H1N1 or meningitis... scratch that, i don't want those diseases but the daily travel from my home to the college is by train, very concerned about that. Probably going to start wearing masks.. sigh

Manage to bring up some strength to do some blogging tonight, but still can't finish them. I was also thinking about writing a short story sometime later, probably a romance themed. It's been a long time since i wrote some kind of random things. I think writing story without being forced to do so or having restriction is the best way to show true potential and nature of a person. That's why one of my dreams is to become a writer or story teller, to be specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment