06 May 2009

Day 56 - My long lost phone

Day 56 - 6th May 2009

At the break of dawn until dusk, i have discovered treasures i have been acquiring this whole month.

In other words, i spent half of the day on college. The usual, study more; avoid contact with people; ; study even more; avoid even more contact with people, nothing in particular interest oh except that today's english language class was more of a story-telling class, the lecturer told a nice story called Merchant of Venice written by William Shakespeare, everyone in the class silently listened to her until the very end.

Yay my phone is back, i can now take pictures of myself

I recommend having a look on the story just for relieving boredom, anyways after the class i went back home but before that i went to get my repaired phone back, yes my phone had been broken 'internally' and have been waiting for it for the last two weeks. Well, the bad thing was, my phone had 'amnesia' and forgotten all the phone numbers i had, great. So I'm trying to recover some of it and maybe some new ones(hopefully), anyways any phone numbers you can give me now are really appreciated, well not literally any number.

P.S. - Wear some black clothes tomorrow, it will bring you good luck, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment