13 May 2009

Day 60 to 62 – A pain in the a**

Day 60 – 10th May 2009

Sundays, not my best days of my life but i can still live through them, i probably said this before but i always feel there is always the 'waiting before the arriving’, in other words i think anything you're about to do later, you’d always have to do something before you do that certain thing, like i need to go to class tomorrow but leaving with me the last day to actually notice and become concerned about it.

I wasted some of my time playing games in the afternoon but I manage to practice(dance) a little bit although i still have a pile of assignments that is not even completed yet.

Time wasting always ends up having me rushing to complete my assignments, probably the reason is that i don’t plan my days properly, i just let things happen for all i care, wishing that i would complete things when the time comes, well it doesn’t come exactly where i wanted. There is always the saying ‘If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.’ I would always be reminded about that whenever i am unable to do something right on time. So i decided to start planning with a schedule book, hope that works though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 61 – 11th May 2009

Monday, when it is literally(and badly) translated to chinese words from it, it means a boring day, well just in a sense. Actually it’s quite true in my case, every Monday, it’s the Malaysian Studies class that starts first, history + morning = i don’t know what the heck your talking about.

Luckily there was no class in the afternoon(yet), so i went back home after having lunch with the guy called Ramon. Again, at home wasting time before doing some assignments, so it seems like I’m not disciplined enough yet though. Exercised a bit during sometime though, i thought it’s probably time to reduce some weight and gain some muscles for a change starting from today onwards. Hopefully i get a decent body within a month or more..

--------------------------------------------------------

Day 62 – 12th May 2009

I just wonder why it is more tiring to study in the afternoon than in the morning, i get to rest until late in the morning before school, yet that does not help myself getting much of spirits needed to spend the day, plus i received a sms from of my friends wanting to hang out again later that night.

God i was so tired that i took a nap right after i went back home from class. Undoubtedly, I'd still went to where my friends are having a chat, well, what are friends for? Besides, I don’t really have much of a free time to do so either(maybe).

Had a few chat, went back home, couldn’t sleep for an hour. For all what i know is that i can’t calm myself down until i tried to think random stuffs, still having a lot in my mind; in other words, i was still emotionally unstable, well not openly, in fact, i haven’t shown my true emotions one bit to anyone yet. Keeping emotions to myself is probably bad for me but still, it can’t be helped, peer pressure perhaps? Nonetheless, hoping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment