04 May 2009

Day 50 to 53 - Four Days of Home

I have been busy with assignments, daily activities but mostly staring blankly into the distance and just continuously think about everything; besides, the guy who brings the kitchen knife to college has been bugging too. So that explains why i haven't been writing the blog at all and probably right now, i wont really write much in detail until i get better socially and mentally in the near future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 50 - 30th April 2009

A day to finally get some dancing to do since I've been itching to make a video again to see how much i have improved after posting the first vid two months ago. I'd always hope that one day, I'd be able to perform on a stage to everyone i knew, friends and families all alike. That's one dream i really want to make it come true but all i can do now is practice and that's probably more than enough for the present time.

Since i gotten my Mini HP, i spent the night doing an assignment, it was kinda cool to do it in your own room and the laptop sitting gently on your lap(that's why they call it 'laptop', right?). Though Lil Happy( Yeah, i named it) was small and less powerful compared to others, she's my little precious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 51 - 1st May 2009(Labor's Day) + Day 52 of midnight to dawn - 2nd May 2009

Went to Kuala Lumpur to get my laptop bag this afternoon. Having my parents complaining about my current bag for being uncomfortable, we decided to me a new bag since i too recently got Lil Happy just two days ago. In the very end of our search, I narrow it down to two bags and conclusion, i bought both of them, one for Max and the other for me(he got nicer one).

After the long search, we went to our apartment and i took a nap for a while, yeah i was exhausted. Later i got back home and i stayed up all night long and just play games and what not for no reason, i didn't felt bad for wasting so much of my life though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 52 - 2nd May 2009

I only woke up until about 3 in the afternoon, now i feel pretty bad about staying up late. Anyways, to repent on what i have done, i did an assignment on economics for the next few hours. After that i waste myself again with games, god i hate myself. Well i didn't literally played games for the whole day, I'm not sure, i can't remember much except most of the time i used were on the computer.

Yeah i sucked pretty bad socially, i'd always keep telling myself that i will be better but that's probably me just proscratinating, sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 53 - 3rd May 2009

Not much to say but i did practice dancing again today, just for the heck of it since i am left with nothing to do. Did some learning through the internet, watch some of dancing vids of various events and downloaded a few songs to dance to.

I can probably say truly for myself is that dancing and writing is what i do best to fully express myself, in reality, i'm just a boring guy who's kinda nerdy and stares blankly into space nothing , nothing more than that to be really honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment