07 July 2010

Getting quiet in here. Peace?

After a month of self-inflicted despair, i think i am starting to satisfy myself with what i have now, my heads finally clearing up with constant activities with my family and myself. For once i believed what i was telling myself all that time, is that i had a great and loving time at college.

3 weeks of holidays passed, not much of an outing for me, even though i finally got my car. But i had some fun driving it, went to Kuala Selangor, reluctant at first of course but some how later after eating some soft-shelled crabs (yummy), the drive back home was somewhat nice.

Hmmm, when i'm actually for the first time, feeling fine, but have nothing to write about it. Guess when you feel good, you don't have much in your mind, do you now?

It's nearly two months since i cut my hair, i look like a guy from the 80's or the 90's, i wonder how long will it continue to grow, kinda annoyed with it though, since my mum nags all the time because i need to take extra care with my hair now and not to let it look messy. Why am i not cutting it? lazy and curious i guess, never grew it any longer than my shoulder cause of the daily walking to college kinda makes me sweat like a pig but since mostly i stay away from society and shut myself at home, why not? One of my goal in life, grow my hair as long as a long-haired girl would do :3

Haaah, come to think of it, i feel like talking to myself, not writing a blog, i wonder what am i gonna do tomorrow... Ooops, anyways, aside from the news which the magic box tells me, not much from my friends though, maybe because i didn't make an effort to talk to them i guess. Ahhh talking, my greatest weakness, one of the reasons i hate myself, it's quite annoying to see myself haven't improve much at all since college ended, in fact, i think it's getting worse, damn, a month absent of social life will do that to ya. Gotta do something about it, fast. Hmmm, maybe i should talk to myself... as practice.

[Geeky stuff]

Gotta admit, my army of small people and small flying cars is catching a lot of dust.
Got a Broadside, love it very much. But not painted.
Yeah, about painting, i really should find the time and the tools i need to paint them.
They all look either black or plastic right now and it's been almost a year now and only a few are painted.
Lots of things i'm about to do, hope i just better utilize my time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment