18 July 2010

Pictures always capture something.

Did something you can say out of the blue moon, last midnight an idea just hit me as to what i should do when i don't need to bother visiting Junior as he was busy with other plans, i went to Mid Valley for some photography action.

Which i tell ya, something not many of my family members would agree on since i was going to be alone wandering the shopping mall. Which in turn they think it's silly and think i was probably emotionally unwell or something.

Well most of the part i would disagree with them, i was happy because i wanted to do something i dreamed of doing, wander by yourself with all that unlimited freedom in your hands and doing something that is uncommon to that place, and it happened on 17th July 2010.

Then the next question to ask would be. Why Mid Valley of all places?
Hmmm, i would say it was the first thing on my mind during that midnight because there was a friend who just suddenly told me to vote for her in a Miss WCG competition. Which i then realize, there was a World Cyber Game event held there, i could go meet her there while i take extra pictures of the event too, well that's what i thought about back then but it turn out to be not really exactly as planned. Besides i had to send my mum to meet with dad to visit a relative, mouthful, anyway i probably should do something about filling up the time of it, was planning to visit Junior first though but didn't happen. 

Wonder having lots of friends is worth it, you can say you treat your friends equally best but the thing is, your effort would probably get stale, as in, it was not as important as when you treat a few friends great compare to treating a hundred friends great too. Would be lying to himself though if it he think it's the same, in my opinion it's humanly impossible to treat all friends equal, truth be told i a guy but i'll be annoyed if a person says i'm a close friend but treated the same as other friend he would have or maybe even worse. That's why i seclude myself as much as possible from people, it's my mindset but i make friends easily but to stop me from acting and be real and truly care about them, both of us have to take a step higher to achieve that. In this case, actions speaks louder than words and all i'm seeing from you, is words, hope that i'm wrong.

Anywho, back to my little trip through a sea of people, yeah there were a lot of people on Saturdays, to be honest, first time taking pictures without the people being the attention of it. I can actually feel the people staring me as i awkwardly use my camera to take plain views, really embarassing for me to do in front of so many people passing by, tried to look as professional as possible as to not let people get the wrong idea about me.

Yeah about me stalking people with my camera, just to be clear and serious about it, if you know i'm taking a picture of you and you're letting me taking it, i'm a photographer. If you don't know i'm taking them, then only then, i'm a friggin stalker. Hate and sick of people calling me a stalker. I like taking pictures of people and things, that doesn't make me a sicko or gives you the right to accuse me of something i'm not. I respect and take measures to ensure that i don't foul people with embarassing pictures, one of the steps i taken would be putting up higher privacy control on the albums from Facebook, keeping unwanted eyes on the pictures and videos.

Well i did other things too while i was there, went to the Comics Mart where it was unexpectedly crowded, watch a battle between Orks and Space Marines for a moment, it was nice. Went to Ace Hardware store to find blackboard paint, and i declared that they don't sell them anymore after searching through the shelves.

Other than geeky stuffs, there's also another thing that was in my mind, which was to meet the friend working in the WCG fair i mentioned before. Turns out i'm really a coward, mostly because girls there were dressed.. revealingly which made me breeze through the place and walked out. Was gonna give up finding her but gave another go anyways. I found her but didn't have the guts to say hello, "hey, i think it's ok with just being able to finally see her then." was what i thought as i stand only a few meters thanks to the crowd walking around helped me blend in. Hahah, like in the movies, i seemed to just walk by her and disappeared. She changed alot i guess just by looking at her, i wondered how different my secondary school friends are now as she was one of them. Yeah, now you can say i'm actually stalking a person, only without my camera. Well what you expect from a person that would froze to see a beautiful friend when he's thinks about talking to her, yeah don't know how many times i told myself i'm a pathetic loser.

Truth be told, i don't have any feelings for her if you're suspecting anything, i just shy away from pretty girls that's all. Hence, proves i'm still anti-social. and a wuss. Somewhere in me just wants to beat the living daylights out of me for that. Honestly, i think too much when i'm around girls, well you know, i always think i might have a chance even though i know it's not really love of anything and maybe she was interested in me. I think like that about all the girls i talk to, except the ones that are taken. Yeah probably now the girls are saying
"Don't think too highly of yourself, boy."

Well i like to be optimistic about between love and myself. Unfortunately, waiting for the chances rather than taking them, hasn't gave me good results, or maybe ANY at all. So to be REALLY honest, any girl that is single, that is reading this now and have met me, yeah, you too. I just can't resist a pretty face and just.. well think about how the future between us would be like. Too bad(for me) you all are gonna be taken by other people, since i don't interact much. Sucks to have a family that has no sisters for me, women are like goddesses to me, i don't know how to interact with one if encountered except they can be really hot in a dress and have my heart sacrificed for them.

To sum it all up, i would say it was great taking pictures there and just turn your head in all directions to look for a special view of things we don't normally see when we shop. I'll definitely do this kind of thing again when the time is right. One adolescent dream came true, a few dozens more. Here's some i took and think they are some of the nicest ones i've taken on that day. Here's the whole album.




No comments:

Post a Comment