16 July 2010

Ignore post below, he was drunk with power.

As the title says, ignore it entirely, i was drunk with power and blinded by it, wrote a lot of crap i don't think i myself will bother reading. I'm leaving it there to remind me evil thoughts doesn't really make me happy, just excites me a little. But the loving is kinda true, albeit pathetic.


Anyways time for a bit of this a bit of that.


Will be working on my 2nd brother's marriage registration videos. Postponing WHIC? indefinitely because i also have my eldest bro's entire marriage videos to work on too, postponed that for too long. I apologize for any anxious and hopeful waitings wasted during this period of time, one person can't do much, sorry.


Became a member of the committee planning the prom, will be in charge of entertainment with Yannie. Very nervous but excited, never done anything this big before but will try my best to get the best entertainment, out of BAC students that are going to be judged by me during the audition. Not a judge of law of course but similar, i'll judge anyone the same, even my close friends so no free pass for anyone who knows me, sorry, and hope anyone auditioning reads this, it's not easy to meet my expectations and requirements, although any talents you have would be accepted, given it actually will entertain the guests during the prom. But rest assured, i won't be the only one, maybe others would be like a Randy or Paula but i'm sure as hell that I'm a Simon.


Till then, not much to say, i'm still trap in boring world, until them following weeks.


PS: I know i whine and can be immature sometimes but seriously, don't be so much more of a whiner or immature than me, it really irritates me someone is lower than me. Yeah you, the person i'm pointing at you through my monitor that connects through the internet and to your house and to your computer screen that lets you see this text and imagining me pointing at you, wuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment