07 April 2011

What's my social goal?

A bit weird, to be the best father and husband a family can have.

But the beginning steps are hard, time passes so slow i can't see my goal as much as i wish.

Procrastination is my biggest problem as of yet. Second to it is my stamina, used up by travelling back and forth from college.

I need to pull myself together, the illusion of a worthless reality is dragging me down.
Gotta hold on, Gotta remind myself.
Even if there's nothing supporting me, i'll still hold on to something.
You can't turn back time, just forgive yourself.
You're still you, you control your own mind.
You still have people in life that cares about you.
Do not waste your time trying to love who doesn't in return.
Ignore your hatred, your despair, your envy.

Study for another month, just study for another month and a better future, a better life is ahead of you.
Friends will be waiting for you, families are there for you. You will leap through this, get procrastination out of your mind, remove any excuse from your mouth. Just start writing with your hands, as much as possible.
Nobody can truly make you commit to something, only yourself can do that, make the hard step into success, make it so the bad things in life are stomped and forgotten, make it so that you put a firm footing at your life, make it so that you stand for others.

Never regret what ever results come about, just aim high and shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment