29 April 2009

Day 47 to 49 - HP 2140, just perfect for me.

Day 47 - 27th April 2009

I haven't say this before but i've have been anxious of waiting for the HP Mini which Max ordered from his boss for me last month. I was thinking of using it for college assignments, online chatting and writing 'Travelling Light' as it would be more convenient doing it anytime the chance is given to me.

Today, i thought it was the day i get it so i was really excited at the beginning of the day, i went to college, listened to some lectures and i rushed back home since all my college mates didn't want to get some lunch so i took the opportunity.However, as i would not have expected, Max told me it would arrive tomorrow but on that day he had to worked at night so i would only truly get it by Wednesday.

The rest of the day i spent it on studying and playing, that's my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 48 - 28th April 2009

I slept for 9 hours today, didn't notice i was that exhausted from yesterday, i even thought i could do some reading of english legal system in the morning since today i had an afternoon class, what a waste of time.Anyways still waiting for it, have you ever heard of the saying that a second feels like a minute, a minute feels like an hour and an hour feels like forever? Yeah I'm feeling much of it with these passing days.

Almost half of the time when I'm not studying my mind is always on two things, my study plans for the next few days and my current level of frienship and social skills between any college mates. Yes I am a bit.. no.. scratch that I am really concerned about my social life with people in the college, lately i have been tremendously secluded myself from other people since having the only aim in college which was concentrating on my studie; almost all the time, i focused on the lecturer and nothing else seemed important, including chatting with other people. Yeah, i'm sort of becoming a little bit nerdy i guess, thus i had been thinking a lot about it and decided to try and balance between education and making friends after the next few weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 49 - 29th April 2009

Well i can say today could be my unlucky day, my phone busted when i was trying upgrade it before i went to school so i had to use another phone, it made me quite frustated but i calmed myself down once i was riding the train to school, started thinking positively and yes about getting my new laptop today worked pretty well.

I did make some progress on making some friends with some good news and some bad news. Which one do you want to hear first? The bad or the good? Yeah, the bad is probably more interesting.

So i have been friends with this one guy called Ramon(pronounce as Raymon) for some time now, we had a chat and went for lunch together. From what he told me, he's half chinese and half phillipino so we talked in English, good for me since I'm not good at casual talking, yes what i meant was that i have zero social skills when it comes to conversations which are normal.

Ahem, anyways he's an ok guy, very open hearted but has weird interests but I'm ok with that. However, as he is too open hearted, he'd talk to anyone capable of verbal conversations. Which leads to the bad news i mentioned, when we having lunch, there was this one guy who i have been talking about on Day 34 and Day 28, sigh, for the third i finally this is the scary part of it as Ramon invited him to sit with us when we were having lunch, damn this doesn't look good. As i would have expected he is very rude,bad attitude, stinks of tabacco and looks terrible. Nope I'm not making this up, you know if saying the truth when you see him. To further tell how bad this guy is, he starts to talk about himself and his high school and god was he one badass. Anything you can think up of anything that students in high school do are really bad, this dude had done it all; through failing in education, skipping classes, offense towards teachers and students, gang wars which uses parangs or long knives ..etc HE DID IT ALL. Well the dude thought we didn't believe him(we were scared shitless FYI) so he showed us something in his bag, a damn kitchen knife, didn't expect that, did you? So the whole time i was thinking of staying as possibly only strangers between him and me to any possible ways to avoid contact with him.

The good news is? It is also related to the open hearted guy, Ramon as he made friends with other people i can make friends without uncertainty and suspicious about them, in fact they were all right, far better than that guy. Another more amazing news is that ...I FINALLY GET THE LAPTOP, yay. So this post is the very first post I'm making from my personal laptop, hurray.

1 comment:

  1. = = tat guy nid to b taught some lessons.
    nid my help?
    hehe
    coz i can't stand his cockyness also

    ReplyDelete