04 March 2010

Made me forgotten what's really important to me, it's not really you, it's you all.

Really, thinking back, all the way back, what has brought me up?
Was it you? No it wasn't, i thought more and concentrative on it, i finally asked my mother.
I admit i was reluctant to hear her answer but then i considered why, why i would be irritated by her words.
Because her words hold much truth and experience, it was final and rational.
No one can make you do something, we have our free will, i was jus ignorant and blinded because of love.
Hurts to say, i maybe a person that says emotions controls my actions easily, but not until to a point that may jeopardize my future, in other words, actions that might really go against my logical mind, i would never be able to take that action at all, no matter how my heart roars at me.

Simple as that, i'm too logical, too rational. Probably it's my upbringing but i do not regret it. I have so much more in life, why do i insist on trying to do something, everyone might regret about it. I probably the most precious things around me. I'm single, nothing bad about, when i have so many friends and family to care about, in fact i have more than enough of it. Yes i agree, having someone special is something astounding but, I'm not lying to myself, i'm just looking at right now and right now, i love my family and friends as much as i would lover her, i don't want to lose that because of my selfishness.

She may fill a major part in mind but if it was you all.. i'm the luckiest guy ever, my parents are proud of me as of i am now, my brothers support whatever i want to do, my friends accompanied me through and through in life, i can never have less than enough.

I owe so much you all so much right now,

Thanks to my parents,
for supporting, encouraging and help me realize what i can be which is more than now, more than ever. I love them, i'm forever in debt to them.

Thanks to my brothers,
They showed me what's called brotherly love, they shared part of their life the most, they gave me support, advice and entertainment, they let me know what's family.

Thanks to Marcus,
I can never cease to be thankful to you, time to time you would amaze me with your kindness and generosity to all you have helped and you certainly have helped me a lot. You got me addicted to Warhammer, it's a good hobby, ever since you lend me that book and introduce me to this game, it made me realize it was more than just a game, it created a leader in me even though not a good one. And speaking of leader, your most certainly one, i think everyone doesn't say it but, your really sacrificial towards yourself for others, we all owe you alot. There's so much more to be thankful but the list of good things will probably go on and on. So anyways, love you, bro, hahah.

Thanks to Junior,
I have to say, your one hell of a friend to have, so random and pointless but somehow at the same time you can be thoughtful and meaningful. I would say anyone who's been your friend, would stay forever as your friend, that certainly includes me. One thing i have to be certainly thankful is the hope you gave me in finding true friendship and also keeping the fire in me burn on, that's dancing. I thought after college, there's probably not gonna be a lot of motivation for me to keep on popping, but thanks to you, i was wrong. Keep it real bro, ijenai desu yo, hahah.

Thanks to Kimberley,
Embarrassing to say the first time, still embarrassing the second time to say, first close female friend(so pathetic~) i have. I have to be thankful to you, you're one of the persons to help me grow most in my social life(so pathetic again~). I would not lie, i was sort of a nerd back in secondary school, but you help me change that, alot, by 1%, hahah by 100% la. Have to be thankful for that "crazy flavour" you bring to college, it certainly throws away that moody and boringness. I think everyone would notice those panda eyes of yours you carry everday, don't overstress yourself or more truthfully, don't sleep so late la, give yourself the ratio of 40% study and 60% entertainment and relaxation, k? Thanks for the time wasted on me little self.





More will come, Kean Hoe, Jo Ann, Elaine, Michele and others others others, wait la~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment