15 June 2010

Confined with dilemmas.

Am i the only one to lead this?
Am i the only one to plan this?


Am i the only one taking the first steps?


You probably can say i'm overly paranoid now.
But seriously, are we planning on going for a trip?
I haven't made up my mind about where and when, neither the others have.
We just ignore and told ourselves - "In due time, not now."
I'm just really worried, i had my doubts but nothing like right now.
Things are going to change, am i trying too hard to strengthen this bond?
Problems with date cause of different schedules.
Problems with transportation cause of the amount of people going.
Problems with dealing the procedures.


But the problem right now, is because i'm doubtful.
Should i just give up on changing for others? Why should i when others aren't? If only if there is some kind of comfort and motivation right now..


Maybe i'm really just paranoid, maybe it's a little too early to worry about this.
But, what if it's already too late....? I wish someone could too, start taking the first steps to lead, i feel unprepared for the role, but i must still take them, for others.


Leo - A person fill with unsettled feelings every single day. I'm impatient because of my feelings, ughhh i hate being selfish yet thoughtful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment