22 October 2010

crippled, but i won't give up.

Another unlucky day, first it was uneasy feeling in my stomach, and now, there's a sprained knee.

Seriously attempting to exercise, not one is without an accident or happening.
Now i'm crippled, right leg can't move too much, have to recuperate for a lengthly time.
I have so much to do yet because of this, i might have to cancel doing a few of them.

I'm i that pathetic?
This hasn't happened to me for a long time.
Why is it happening consequently now?

At the back of my mind, i am suppose to be the one whose helping the weak, but seems like i'm becoming one.
Screw this, i'm not giving up, i'm a guy for crying out loud.
If i have to impress a girl, i'll have to break a few bones, spill some blood if that is what it takes.
Because i want to show i can take care of people, take care of myself, not the other way round.




It's not that i don't appreciate your help, i just don't want you think i'm pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment